Losing weight riding my bicycle while enjoying the view

The last time I rode my bicycle for touring was back when I was in my early teens. I was young and fit then and didn't have problems catching my breath. Recently I started riding again in hope to lose some weight. I have been riding for several months now but with minimal weight loss only. Maybe I'm not that determined to lose weight seriously or maybe I just need to pedal more kilometers??? Or maybe I should stop raiding my refrigerator...

I always want to ride motorcycle every Sunday but recently this bicycle keeps me from wanting to ride motorbikes nor cars. It saves me fuel money but I may have to buy new batteries for my truck and bikes if this goes on :)

The main reason why I ride now is not to lose some kgs. (I wish...) but to see the awesome view around our beautiful city Kyoto. Let me share with you the beauties of Kyoto through the lens of my iPhone's camera... LOL :)


Monday, September 27, 2010

my cute little bicycle

I always want to ride motorcycles every Sunday but recently this bicycle keeps me from wanting to ride motorcycles nor cars. It saves me fuel money but I may have to buy new batteries for my truck and bikes if this goes on :)

No comments:

Post a Comment